- Development of test equipment and simulators
- Development of boards and full units for power, electro-optics, and control
- Development of vision and JTAG Boundary Scan systems, as well as real-time DFT image processing systems
- Development of logistic packages
- Local representation of products used for developing test and diagnostics systems
Test Equipment and Simulators
Polaris develops automatic test equipment, simulators, and control systems.
Shown here are some of the projects developed by the company for a range of customer needs.
We design test and diagnostic equipment to standards MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-461.
We also design ATP (Go / NoGo) systems for diagnostics and maintenance.
We provide turn key systems that can include support for the following hardware and software
National Instruments, Advantec, Geotest, and multiple off-the-shelf PC boards
We also provide a range of support services, in areas such as:
Automated testing and ILS