- Development of test equipment and simulators
- Development of boards and full units for power, electro-optics, and control
- Development of vision and JTAG Boundary Scan systems, as well as real-time DFT image processing systems
- Local representation of products used for developing test and diagnostics systems
Control and ATE systems
Polaris develops automatic test equipment, simulators, and control systems.
Shown here are some of the projects developed by the company for a range of customer needs.
We design test and diagnostic equipment to standards MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-461.
We also design ATP (Go / NoGo) systems for Production line, diagnostics and maintenance.
HW & SW
We provide turn key systems that support and include for the following hardware and software
National Instruments, Advantec, Geotest, and multiple off-the-shelf PC boards
We also provide a range of support services along the Project LifeCycle such as:
System annd TRD specifications
Design and Produce Turn Key, Repair and Refurbish modern Lab
Polaris offers Turnkey projects developments and manufacturing in the following catagories:
- Control sustems
- Power systems
- Power supplies
- Electronic boards incorporating
- Programming devices
The systems re being designed according to customers spec (Tailor made) to withstand the following standards: MIL-STD-621, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-1275, CE, UL ect.